February 10, 2010

Dare We...........

My friend is a photographer and he asked the question....Dare We women over forty have photos taken of us? Not just your ordinary photos mind you but photos that show the world that we are women in every sense of the word. Beautiful, smart, classy, and yes Sexy.
He speaks to the body image issues as I have and it is true. Does not matter if your twenty or forty most of us have body image issues. I challenge you all to take a look at yourselves again and find that woman you know your are and show her off to the world. Yes we are mamas, sisters,daughters and friends. We should not lose our own identity in being all these things.It is important to keep a balance in our lives. To be the best of all those things we need to keep an internal focus and not lose the woman who we are inside.
Here is a video from my friend who loves to photograph women of all ages. He finds that something special in you and brings out the beauty not only inside but out for all the world to see.......You as a Woman! I have shot with him many times and always love the photos he takes of me. A photo shoot with him is fun, silly and when you see the photos you go, Wow is that me? And though these photos might have been only to share with your husband and most private friends I have known many of his customers who can't wait to show them to the world. So take a look at the video and visit his page. www.classyshot.com I am sure you will find he is a talented photographer and who knows you might want to show the world the woman you are.

2 comments:

outlander813 said...

great work...someday I'll hire Tom to shoot me.

Antonia said...

You should you are beautiful and have always been in my eyes a sexy, classy woman.