May 27, 2010

Sisters and Friends

Recently three of my siblings and niece came to visit. It was great to see them all again. As a young person I always had one or two friends never a slew of friends I did things with. The same goes for now. The amazing thing to me is how similar the relationship is with sisters and best friends. They know you inside and out, accept you for who you are,and don't judge you no matter what they think about your decisions. (No matter how wrong they think you are :)). I love the relationships I have with my friends and sisters. This little post is just to celebrate how good you guys make me feel, how much I appreciate your support and love. If it was not nine am I would be raising a glass of wine to toast you, but coffee will have to do. I love you all.





photo by tomwisephotos.com

Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling.
-- Pam Brown

"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
-Cher

"Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends."
- Mary Catherwood


video by tomwisephotos.com

No comments: