October 15, 2009

Discussing Life After Forty

Hello,

I am a woman in my forties and find that life has changed significantly for me. I wanted to start this blog to discuss life's changes after forty. Not just sticking to the norm but investigating all that takes place within our psyche and bodies after forty. I would love to hear from men as well on their take of women who are over forty. All topics are welcome as long as we agree to be respectful to one another.

So since I am starting this blog I will start by telling about my personal experiences thus far about being forty something. I am setting up the posts separately so the topic of each can be discussed and easily found.

Look forward to hearing and sharing with you~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Testing this ...if it works I will post tonight.

Antonia said...

It worked!